Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Full time | Remote
Since launching the company in May 2020, WorkEQ (formerly ReturnSafe) has developed trusted workplace tools and resources for employers to navigate the complexities of the evolving COVID-19 virus and changing public health guidelines.
As we look ahead at the future of work, we are excited about helping our customers create a happier, healthier and more high-performing workforce than they have ever known before, while empowering them to become sought-after places to work for decades to come.
We are a company that is responsive to a fast-paced and ever changing market creating a very exciting work environment for our own people. We promise that there will never be a dull moment at WorkEQ!
We're looking for a Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist. If experimentation, growth hacking, UX and funnels are your obsession and you can easily flex your strategic, creative, and analytical parts of your brain, you sound like a great fit!
As a Conversion Optimization Specialist at WorkEQ, you will be responsible for managing, testing, implementing and optimizing conversion points in the marketing funnel with the goal of improving our marketing conversions to qualified sales opportunities and ultimately new clients.
To ensure success as a conversion specialist, you should be passionate about digital marketing and have a firm grasp of key concepts and skills, such as web analytics and A/B testing.
You are an experienced top performer that will 100% own our optimization effort and deliver results through a high-paced iterative process. You are very detail-oriented, understand buyer psychology, love research and technical details while also having a creative mindset. You thrive in a fast-paced growth environment and always strive for excellence and improvement.
As a part of the marketing growth strategy team, you will work closely with members of the team on brand value proposition, product positioning, content strategy, website messaging, landing pages, personalization and overall content structure optimization. This is a unique opportunity to play a meaningful role in contributing to the rapid growth of ReturnSafe’s high impact future of work solutions.
- Create detailed personas and map the ideal journeys they go through, integrating strategy with funnel architecture to deliver an optimal website experience.
- Identify, manage and optimize key conversion paths in the marketing funnel
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating workflows
- On-page SEO optimization for website and landing pages
- Website technical SEO optimization
- Establish the pipeline & roadmap for AB testing by analyzing past performance data and prioritizing for impact
- Deliver test wins through constant iteration and post-mortem analysis
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path
- Build a testing machine to focus on continuous improvement website conversion rates
- 3+ years experience in CRO in a fast-paced environment with proven achievements
- Bring expertise in design, development and conversion rate techniques
- Curiosity, obsession with excellence, and improvement. Good is never good enough for you
- Extreme results focus. It’s not about how pretty the page is or how hard you've worked but whether the results are there
- Top analytical skills. You’re very comfortable with data and analytical platforms including Google Analytics and Hubspot. You can work through data sets to find the needle in the haystack and come up with conclusions
- Experience using conversion assistance tools, such as Google Analytics or Hubspot.
- Passion for buyer psychology and a strong gut sense and intuition about what works due to experience of in-the-trenches testing
- Versatility that allows you to effortlessly switch from data analysis to creative development, from the micro to strategic
- Systematic approach. You create order out of chaos and build processes that deliver on time
- Strong communications skills
We provide a comprehensive medical plan for new employees which includes medical, dental, vision, and virtual care.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. Learn more about what it’s like to work at WorkEQ, and help us make an impact on the world!
Please send your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Application Materials for CRO Specialist"